On 18 December 2020, a webinar will be held to introduce the traditional native cuisine of Kish as a responsible cultural tourism asset, facilitated by Plan for the Land Panel member, Naghmeh Naghiloo. It will be attended by local authorities and the Native people of Kish.
This event will be organized as part of the DEVCO co-funded “Promoting Responsible Tourism for Sustainable Heritage Protection” project and is aimed to build awareness amongst key stakeholders of the tourism industry and related economic activities.
Key Speakers will include:
- Naghmeh Naghiloo, (Cofounder P4L, Teacher of Applied Science and Technology University),
- Saman Golriz (International Chef and Instructor, Iran TV food trainer),
- Ashkan Borouj (Creative Tourism researcher and consultant),
- Houtan Karobeh (Professional in Ecotourism and active in promoting local cuisine)
- and Javaher Ghasemi Nezhad (Native women)
on Responsible Tourism and introducing the traditional native food.
Everyone can watch the event live on Instagram.